How do you dance at a party?
Try to join in the dancing by starting small. Nod your head to the rhythm, sway your arms from side-to-side a bit. Do a basic two-step dance move. If you truly don’t feel comfortable on the dance floor, then try pulling a friend or two off the dance floor and talking to them.
What dances do people do at parties?
Try out 10 of the most iconic party dances to hit the masses
- Candy (1986)
- Humpty Dance (1990)
- Hammer Time/Running Man (1990)
- Kick ‘n’ Step (1995)
- Harlem Shake (1990s to 2000s)
- Cha Cha Slide (2000)
- Dirt Off Your Shoulder (2003)
- Lean Back/Rockaway (2004)
How can I dance without being shy?
How to Stop Being Shy when You Dance
- Dance in a dark space.
- Learn new dance steps.
- Mimic other dancers.
- Approach a partner.
- Enter a dance circle.
- Focus on having fun.
- Pretend that you’re a confident dancer.
- Put your anxious thoughts in perspective.
What are good dance moves?
10 Basic Dance Moves Anyone Can Learn
- The 2 Step. When I first started dancing at parties, the 2 Step was the first move that truly came naturally to me.
- The Dougie. Yes, the Dougie is a real dance move!
- Body Rolls.
- The Woah.
- The Grapevine.
- The Kangsta Wok.
- Figure 8 Sways.
- The Bust Down.