- 1 How do you say I really like to dance in Spanish?
- 2 How do you spell I like dancing?
- 3 How do you ask what someone is like in Spanish?
- 4 Why do you like dancing?
- 5 Do you like dance meaning?
- 6 How do you spell sing in Spanish?
- 7 How do you conjugate Bailar?
- 8 What does the verb Cantar mean in Spanish?
- 9 What is words in Spanish?
- 10 Is quiero polite?
- 11 How do you ask someone their birthday in Spanish?
How do you say I really like to dance in Spanish?
Realmente me gusta bailar.
How do you spell I like dancing?
“I like dancing ” and “I like to dance ” are both OK! “I like to dancing ” and “I like dance ” are NOT OK.
How do you ask what someone is like in Spanish?
¿Cómo eres? will suffice, because the form of the verb already indicates the person. It is all about “What are you like?” and “What is he like?” and so forth, with correct responses.
Why do you like dancing?
It has health benefits from increasing stamina, relieving stress, and body sculpting to name a few. But it’s also great for mental and emotional health. I feel that dance brings people together and provides them with a sense of community with people that have the same interests and passion.
Do you like dance meaning?
It can mean I like watching people dance. I like watch TV shows where people are dancing. I like to watch the TV show Dancing With The Stars because I like dancing.
How do you spell sing in Spanish?
sing, You spell cantar in Spanish!
How do you conjugate Bailar?
For the preterite tense conjugation, go to Bailar Preterite Tense Conjugation. Bailar Conjugation: Present Tense.
What does the verb Cantar mean in Spanish?
[kãˈtar ] Full verb table transitive verb. to sing.
What is words in Spanish?
word noun. words. palabra, vocablo, voz; orden; noticias.
Is quiero polite?
if you want to ask politely for something you better say (before or after the sentence) “por favor” (if you please). But if you do not wish to use it then you can say “me gustaría” (I would like to), or deseo (I wish). “Yo quiero ” is imperative, you are not asking, you are almost demanding.
How do you ask someone their birthday in Spanish?
- vote. ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños? = When is your birthday? updated May 9, 2010.
- vote. ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños? updated May 6, 2010. posted by sigg.
- votes. ¿Que es tu cumpleaños? = What is your birthday? updated May 7, 2010.
- votes. Are you trying to say when is it? updated May 6, 2010. posted by Rey_Mysterio.