- 1 How do you dance in Guild Wars 2?
- 2 How do you do emotes in GW2?
- 3 How do you use actions in Guild Wars 2?
- 4 How do you dance in Guild Wars?
- 5 How do you dance in Garry’s Mod?
- 6 How do you get titles in GW2?
- 7 How do you show respect signs in GW2?
- 8 How do I get to the Garden of Seborhin?
- 9 How do you talk in general chat gw2?
- 10 How do I check my playtime gw2?
- 11 How do I join an IP in gw2?
- 12 What are the classes in Guild Wars 2?
How do you dance in Guild Wars 2?
Synchronizing emotesEdit. Appending an asterisk “*” to an emote (e.g. “/ dance *”) will put it into a queue which is processed every 5 seconds.
How do you do emotes in GW2?
You can create custom emotes by typing “/me [text]”, “/ emote [text]” or “/e [text]”, however there is no associated animation. If you target another player or NPC and include an “@” after an emote, then the emote will include them in the chat log.
How do you use actions in Guild Wars 2?
It’s really simple to enter commands into Guild Wars 2. Just open the chat, and type in any command, prefixed with a forwards-slash. Then tap enter, and see the results in action. Make sure you type in the ‘/’ before any command though: without it, you’ll simply say the command in chat, and everyone else will see it.
How do you dance in Guild Wars?
Typing / dance * or /dancenew * will allow you to synchronize several dancing people, if all who have typed / dance * or /dancenew * have pressed the Enter button within 5 seconds of each other.
How do you dance in Garry’s Mod?
HOW TO DANCE IN GMOD:
- GO TO THE CONSOLE BY CLIKING TILDE.
- TYPE “act dance ” OR “act robot” AND PRESS ENTER.
- LET’S START THE PARTY!!!!
How do you get titles in GW2?
In-game titles can be earned by completing certain achievement tracks. There are 276 titles available. Defeat each of the prestige hunting targets in the hunting grounds. Collect all eight magneton particles floating in the Magnetics Lab.
How do you show respect signs in GW2?
Inside the circle of torches, just up the hill. Stand on the icon of the sun, and show a sign of respect.
How do I get to the Garden of Seborhin?
From the floating island above the Seborhin Circle point of interest, use a jackal to enter the Sand Portal. From there, use the springer to leap into the statue of Joko’s palm for the vista.
How do you talk in general chat gw2?
If you then click on the green text that says ” Say ” (the text right next to the small arrow there) it will bring up a list of channels you can select to chat on like team,squad,party etc.
How do I check my playtime gw2?
/age — displays the amount of time you have played Guild Wars 2, in the following format:
- “You have played this character for <x> hours <y> minutes over the past <z> days.”
- “Across all characters, you have played for <X> hours <Y> minutes over the past <Z> days.”
How do I join an IP in gw2?
Unless you are in a party or squad with someone who is already there, and there is room for you. Then you can right click a party member who is there, and choose ” Join in” You can’t join a specific IP directly.
What are the classes in Guild Wars 2?